Posted in Amusing Search Terms, State of the Blog, tagged blogs, John McCain, McCain, McClown, Palin, politics, Sarah Palin, State of the Blog on October 19, 2008|
Leave a Comment »
Now almost three months in, the blog is well on its way, and will soon hit 10,000 visitors!
Here’s an update on the most popular and strangest search terms that led people to this blog in the last 30 days:
Strangest Search Terms:
(I saw better ones come by, but WordPress keeps a limited number stored, so I don’t have them anymore)
1. “how to teach down syndrome not to slap”
2. “palin holding a baby and a shotgun”
3. “palin is using her downs baby to get votes”
4. “does sara palin continue to breast feed”
5. “mcclown presidential debate”
Most Common Search Terms:
1. “McClown McCain” (I rank 3rd in a Google search atm)
2. “McCain McClown” (I rank FIRST in Google atm)
3. “Sarah Palin not her baby”
4. “McClown picture”
5. “cheese zucchini scones”
Read Full Post »
Palin for VP: So all Americans can pay for their own rape!
Yes, you heard that right, under Sarah Palin’s ‘rule’, women who were raped in the town of Wasilla, Alaska, were forced to PAY FOR THEIR OWN RAPE EXAMINATIONS.
As many of you know, Alaska suffers from a particularly high rape/sexual assault rate (2.5 times national average), which could perhaps be put down to a shortage of women, or to a sense of isolation amongst men (and thus less social pressure to behave morally). However, while Sarah Palin was mayor, women wo were victims of rape were, bizarrely, forced to pay for their own exam, which can cost as much as $1,000 (!!!).
Do we need more evidence that Sarah Palin does not represent women??
Read Full Post »
Posted in Dealing with idiots, tagged Alaska, Bristol, Bristol Palin, Bristol Palin's pregnancy, John McCain, McCain, Palin, pregnancy, Republicans, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin's pregnancy, sluts, Trig, Trig Palin on September 1, 2008|
12 Comments »
Bristol Palin 4 months pregnant with Trig, late 2007
So now the McCain campaign “suddenly” reports that Bristol Palin is several months pregnant and will marry the father. This is obviously a cheap way to detract attention from the extensive evidence showing that Bristol Palin is in fact the mother of Trig Palin. (See my other post) The fact that McCain ignored this rumor, and has not vehemently denied it (which would be the logical response), is further evidence that it is likely true!
Three theories on this announcement:
1. Bristol Palin is “pregnant” but will magically have a “miscarriage” right after the elections. (Or perhaps even right before, so we can all feel sorry for her!) Realizing her mother’s obvious mistake, Bristol will be smart enough to wear a fake belly a la Bree (Desperate Housewives).
2. Bristol Palin and family will adopt another child, cover up the paperwork (as they did with Trig’s birth, of whom there is no record at the hospital !!), and pass it off as her own.
3. Bristol Palin is a teen slut who got herself knocked up again, because her parents are against birth control, right after her previous pregnancy. If Britney can do it, Bristol can do it, right? The baby will be born a month or so “late” (but in reality will be delivered early by C-Section) to make the dates work.
Did anybody need more proof that the Republican abstinence and no birth control policy is a complete failure with teen girls? Even our “future VP”‘s daughter couldn’t keep her hoohah shut.
Oh, and if you think the VP doesn’t matter that much, let’s remember that the average life expectancy for American males is around 73. That means, purely from a statistical point of view, that John McCain is more likely to die than not during his time as president. Good luck with your new moose munching, beauty-pageant-runner-up President who can’t even raise a decent, morally upright child.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Dealing with idiots, tagged Bristol, Bristol Palin, Desperate Housewives, Down's Syndrome, John McCain, McCain, Palin, pregnancy, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin's pregnancy, Trig, Trig Palin on August 31, 2008|
27 Comments »
Sarah Palin: Seven months pregnant? YEAH RIGHT!
In more interesting recent news, it turns out that Sarah Palin pulled a “Bree” a la Desperate Housewives. This article clearly outlines
– the details of her fake pregnancy
– everyone’s astonishment at her supposed state
– announced at 7 months
– photos of Palin clearly not pregnantand an outline of how she supposedly started having amniotic fluids leak, then gave a speech, flew back on an 8 hour flight, left Anchorage, and gave birth to a premature Down’s Syndrome baby in a tiny small town medical center (Yeah right!)
– There are no records of the Down Syndrome baby’s birth
– And more!
Bristol Palin obviously pregnant
At the exact same time, her 16 year old daughter (see photos of her, clearly at about 4 months pregnant) suddenly had to take eight months off from high school for “Mono” *ahum* *cough*. Eight months for mono? A common excuse to cover up teen pregnancies. Classmates have testified that they saw her pregnant!
What a pathetic excuse for a VP. I wonder if McCain’s been hitting the weed or something.
Just for the sake of comparison, here is a picture of Sarah Palin when pregnant with one of the previous children, just in case you thought she’s one of those women who just doesn’t show much. (And with each pregnancy, women show more, and faster, and their labor goes father thus making it implausible that she would have boarded a plane in the middle of it)
One of Palin's PREVIOUS pregnancies!
Read Full Post »
Posted in Dealing with idiots, tagged Alaska, ethics, foreign policy, geriatrics, hypocrisy, John McCain, McCain, Palin, politics, Sarah Palin, scandal on August 30, 2008|
1 Comment »
McCain makes me LOL. Or ROFL even.
After months of harping on Obama’s lack of experience (esp. in foreign policy), he manages to choose a woman with almost no political experience, zero foreign policy experience ((Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L?), and who spent most of her life as mayor of a little village in the middle of nowhere. College degree? Sports journalism hahaha (in IDAHO too). Not to mention that she is already in the middle of a state ethics investigation for causing the dismissal of a police chief in response to his refusal to fire her cop brother-in-law when the latter decided to divorce her sister and not give her all he owned.
Oh yeah, and McCain HAD ONLY MET HER ONCE! lol
1. She has a vagina
2. She did not abort a Down’s syndrome baby
I think McCain had a little old person’s moment here. And all the more reason he would make a lousy president.
Read Full Post »